- Introduction to Computational Finance:
- Learning and Computational Intelligence in Finance and Economics:
- Industry Expert Lectures in Finance:
- Constraint Satisfaction for Decision Making:
CCFEA students: please join the
Guides for preparation for your PhD Viva
Proof readers that I have used
Basic principles of
Guide to Reporting Expert Seminars (CF968)
- Basic principles of
Possible structure of a technical document
Resources for research students
- The University provides a wide range of support in Learning and Development, including doctoral skills development.
- For non-academic problems, advices are available from Professional Counselling services.
Maintained by Edward Tsang;
Last updated 2014.05.30